Our Security Services Standards
At Cole Security and Support Services, we are committed to conducting our business through values that promote professionalism, integrity, equality, respect, honesty and a safe working environment. We are also committed to minimising the impacts that we have on the environment. We aim to act in a socially responsible manner at all times, ensuring that we consider our employees, customers, supply chain partners, the local community and the environment in all that we do. Furthermore we will consistently strive to be an exemplar of best practice in all of the areas in which we work.
All our officers hold Security Industry Authority (SIA) licences and receive additional in house training in customer service, conflict management and client specific skills requirements. Cole Security and Support Services operates within situations where there may be vulnerable adults or young persons. In these cases, the officers assigned will have undergone rigorous screening & vetting to meet Enhanced CRB Certification.
Cole Security is accredited under the prestigious SIA Approved Contractor Scheme and has been assessed and satisfies the requirements of the NSI Guarding Gold Scheme.
Our Commitment to You
We have listened to the views of our customers to develop principles by which we provide services and make doing business with us a great experience. We call this our Experience Charter. It is centred around eight Experience Principles:
- Delivering superior levels of service
- Responding promptly and professionally to all situations
- Taking the time to understand our customers’ needs
- Not cutting corners to win contracts
- Being accessible, open for business and attentive
- Investing in training and developing our workforce
- Always being polite, sensitive and respectful towards our customers and other partners
- Acting in a socially responsible manner at all times and being fully committed to all of our business undertakings